Monday, February 19, 2018

from: Patricia E.
to: "tiangotlost@gmail.com"
date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:53 AM
subject: Tweet from Alton Wang (@altonwang)


Thought you might enjoy seeing a "discussion" about a hanzi tattoo that took place on twitter. I was trying to figure out the mechanics and ethics of sending a picture of the impromptu tattoo so I could get the joke, too when I found out it had already been done.

Really enjoy your blog, and when I wait on guys with big, fat tattoos that are candidates, I tell them about it. And write out the address, lol. Wouldn't want them to miss out on the fun...

Patti E.


Alton Wang (@altonwang) tweeted at 2:40 PM on Fri, Feb 16, 2018:
I don’t have the heart to tell the woman next to me on my flight that her tattoo in Chinese and Japanese says “miso”

Unless she just really likes miso soup



No comments:

Post a Comment