Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"Crazy Diarrhea" Has A Name-O

Ms. Naomi Chaney has sent in the following photos to verify the "Crazy Diarrhea" tattoo was indeed belongs to her.

* Photo(s) have been removed on behalf of Ms. Naomi Chaney's (owner of the "crazy diarrhea" tattoo) Request *

In an email statement to me, she said:

I am the author of the anon. note and the owner of the tattoo. I am assuring you that it was intentional.

I wanted to get some stupid tattoo in kanji that meant something totally outrageous. It was my own way of making fun of people that get stupid kanji tattoos but at leastt I meant for mine to happen.

It is kind of fun being famous for my silly tattoo.

This is actually some sort of friendship tattoo. My friend has 'liquor' and 'anus' tattooed on her. Though I'm not sure if she ever got them read to see if they were right.


Naomi
(nachaney@earthlink.net)"

3 comments:

  1. I did not authorize you to use those images on your website and would like them to be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Naomi,

    Please provide me a reason or any additional comments why you want the
    images you have emailed me to be removed.

    Especially considering the
    fact that you were the one sent those images to me. Nor any where in your email, you have indicate that you did not wish these images to be published on my site.

    Matter of fact, you have said:

    "It is kind of fun being famous for my silly tattoo."

    I will remove the images once I receive a reply from you.

    sincerely,

    -tian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tian, just because she sent you the photos in a private email you shouldn't assume she wants the photos shown to the rest of the world. Furthermore, it's more than a little unreasonable of you to require a reason to remove them: if someone asks, like Naomi did, then just remove them. It's a matter of common courtesy.

    ReplyDelete